Based on Ephesians 5:19: “…making melody in your heart to the Lord…”
We are inviting our young musicians to praise the Lord by submitting a video recording of a hymn or praise & worship song. These musical presentations will be played in our Worship Services on Sundays in upcoming weeks.
- remember that we are not looking for perfection – just a praising heart!
- the song should be appropriate for playing in church
- ensure the video is in landscape (aka “Querformat” in German) not portrait mode
- ensure your child is well-lit
- keep background noise to a minimum
- shoot the video close to the musician (not from the other side of the room), to ensure the sound is picked up better
- place your camera or phone on a tripod or other solid surface (table, books, shelf) so it is steady – not handheld
- a duet with a parent or sibling would be totally fine as well
- If you have any questions please contact the tech team (email@example.com)
- We request that contributions be submitted by March 12. Thanks in advance for your participation!
If you are willing to play your song live during a service, please contact Jennifer F to arrange a date!